Wednesday, August 28, 2013

What I'm Loving and Blog Challenge Day 28


Blog Challenge Day 28: A song that reminds you of a certain event.

I've been listening to this song a lot lately, I really like it. Jana Kramer was on One Tree Hill (I hated her character, but I really like her singing voice.) And I'm sure she's a lovely person, I don't want to judge her by the character she played. Anyways, this song doesn't necessarily apply to me right now, but it has in the recent past. And I have a few friends that it applies to right now, so this is for them (they know who they are). We've all been there with exes. And it sucks. But we get through it. :)


I'm loving...

The text conversations I have with my friends. They make me laugh (even when they are talking smack about my Rangers- YOU  KNOW WHO YOU ARE- yeah, I'm looking at you. This war isn't over yet!) ;)

I'm loving...

That Luke Bryan is coming to Dallas! He must have heard me complaining that his tour wasn't stopping in Dallas this year. I know tickets are going to be limited since he's playing at the House of Blues, but I'm so going to try and get one. I will stay out late on a work night to spend an evening with Luke Bryan. **sigh**


I'm loving..

That Siri has a sense of humor. LOL!



I'm loving...

That I'm going to my folks tomorrow after work- hello four day weekend!!

Hope everyone has a great day!!

XOXO!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't hate Jana's character on "One Tree Hill," but there were times she annoyed me for sure. I do love her music though.

    I hope you do get to go see Luke!!

    ReplyDelete