Thursday, August 8, 2013

Blog Challenge Day 8- What I Love About Each Season


Day 8: What do you love most about each season?

Spring:
Opening Day of baseball, Texas wildflowers, pedicures, flip-flops, my birthday, riding on a motorcycle with my buddy B, thunderstorms, pleasant temperatures (although in Texas it only lasts about a week or two), March Madness


Summer:
Hanging out at the Ballpark with friends, Chick Fil-A milkshakes, Blue Bell ice cream, wearing cute summer hats, outdoor concerts, Dallas Summer Musicals, going to Six Flags, Fourth of July, being by any form of water, 


Fall:
Football season, State Fair of Texas, fall decorations, Halloween parties, playoff baseball at the Ballpark, Thanksgiving with the family (and seeing how many pies and cookies my mom can bake)

Winter:
Decorating for Christmas, snow in Texas (okay, doesn't happen that often, but when it does, I love it),  hot chocolate, Holiday in the Park at Six Flags, Rangers Fanfest, wearing cute winter hats, my mom's homemade chili, 


What do you love about every season??

XOXO!

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO ready for fall! And winter! They're my faves. :)

    ReplyDelete