Thursday, August 15, 2013

Blog Challenge Day 15- What Day or Time In Your Life Would You Redo?


Blog Challenge Day 15: If you could go back and redo a certain time or day in your life, when would it be?

I would go back to December (wow, didn't mean to quote Taylor Swift there). There were a lot of things that happened in December that I would want a "do-over" on. 

-Some of that revolves around my incident. I would go shopping during the day instead of waiting until that evening, that way I would be back at my apartment before dark. Or I'd go back and be more alert of my surroundings. I would look for something suspicious and out of the ordinary. Or I would ask a friend to meet me and go shopping with me since it was already dark. I wouldn't be so trusting that I was completely safe just because I was at my apartment.

-I would go back and be more guarded with my heart, and I would be more careful with my emotions. I would not let my emotional state get the better of me and cause me to make impulse decisions I wasn't really ready to make. I would be stronger. I wouldn't get hurt. I wouldn't let it bother me months later. I know, all of that is vague, don't really want to get into all the details of it (I have to keep SOME of my life private). :) And no, that doesn't pertain to my incident. 

Anyways...we are almost to the weekend my lovelies, hang in there! As always, thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate the emails and comments on Twitter and Facebook. They mean a lot to me!

XOXO!

4 comments:

  1. There are always times of 'if only,' but God is truly sovereign and you're trusting in Him to make what he wills of this. Blessings on you, Rach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally relate to both of these.

    I think I'd also go back to the weekend Amy died. She told me she wasn't feeling well Saturday night, and I wish I'd encouraged her to go to the ER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we all have those moments that we wish we could change. But thankfully we serve a God who is sovereign who can turn all that bad stuff into something amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete