Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Blog Challenge Day 20- My Celebrity Doppelganger


Blog Challenge Day 20: Do you have a celebrity doppelganger?

I honestly don't think I have a celebrity look-a-like. I did find an app where you could upload a picture and it would pick celebrities that were similar to your looks. I don't see it, but here are the ones it picked (I used a few different pictures). For those interested, you can check out the app here.

I had no clue who she was, she's been in several TV shows, including All My Children.
I've actually been told I resemble Reese Witherspoon before. I still don't see it.



So, what do you think? Do I look like any of these actresses? What about you? Do you have a celebrity "double"?

XOXO!

2 comments:

  1. I guess I can see Sally Fields some but don't you go getting all Gidget on us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awsume blog buddy. Thanks for sharing. I love it.

    Largest collection of celebrity photos. By visiting CelebrityGallery.net you will find hot celebrity pictures, movie stills, funny photos and more. See More...

    celebrity gallery

    Latest Picture

    Actress Photos Images

    ReplyDelete