Saturday, August 24, 2013

Blog Challenge Day 23- A Letter to A Younger Me

 
Day 23: Write a letter to your younger self.
 
Okay, I didn't realize until late last night this never posted, so, here it is a day late!
 
If I could write a letter to a younger version of myself, there are thing I would tell her that I don't want to post here, that's between us (okay, it's between me, myself, and I). :) Here are some highlights of what I would share from my letter:
 
-Always keep God and your faith as the number one priority in your life. There are going to be struggles and times when you don't understand why things are happening, but never lose hold of your faith. And don't let someone convince you your faith isn't enough.
-No matter what any guy tells you, you are worth waiting for. Don't let him convince you otherwise, he's not worth it in the end.
-Always be yourself- don't try to be someone different to impress anyone. Not everyone is going to like you, but that is okay. Your friends like you for you and that is all that matters.
-Tell your family and friends that you love them- everyday. You never know how much time you have with them. Hug them as though it's the last time you will ever see them.
-When someone asks you to watch the movie Meet the Feebles- run away screaming. Don't look back.
-Never let a guy come between you and a friend. He's not worth it.
-Heartbreaks hurt at the time, but the pain does go away. And you will learn something from each one.
-One day you will understand that your parents were right.
-Never stop writing, no matter what. It might not be the writing that you wanted to do, but you will enjoy it.
-Life might not turn out how you thought, but you will be happy.
 
XOXO!!

0 XOXO's:

Post a Comment