I found this awesome blog by Tori and decided to participate in her February Photo Challenge! You should check out her blog, it's great! :) She is my newest blog to follow. Since I don't have internet access where I'm currently living, I'm not sure I can post on the weekends, but I'm gonna try. I might have to get caught up on days two and three on Monday, we shall see!
|If you would like to participate in this challenge as well, check out the link here.|
Day 1: Friend
|Me and my BFF Mandy (and a few pics of Miss E)|
I like that Tori starts each month with a list of goals. In order to complete my 101 in 1001 by August, I've decided to
steal borrow that idea. For an update on how I'm doing on my 101 in 1001, check it out here. I don't think I'll get it all done by the end of August, but I'm pleased with my progress. I also plan to add a few things NOT on that list to my goals for each month.
- Get caught up on my daily Bible reading (I hate that I've gotten behind and it's only the first month of the year!) Ug! I'm so bad. This year I'm reading the Bible cover to cover (a few years ago I read it in chronological order, which was interesting).
- Have dinner with a friend who I haven't seen in a least three months.
- Write at least 10,000 words in my story. You might not know, but I used to write short stories when I was younger. And no, no one ever really read them. I have a friend encouraging me to write again (and even let others read it). It's not as easy as it sounds. I've been stuck for a while.
- Read at least ONE book that I haven't read from the 50 banned books list (I've been so bad about this).
- Get moved into my new apartment (okay, I know I'm moving in a few weeks, I just had to put something that I KNEW I could get accomplish). :)
- Make new friends at the church I've been attending the past month.
- Cut back on my Dr Pepper drinking (I'm typing this as I'm drinking a Dr Pepper).
Have a great weekend my friends!