Thursday, February 21, 2013

It's OK...

It's OK...

...that even though I really don't want to have Time Warner Cable (but have no choice in my new apartment), I signed up anyways. The customer service representative was really nice, I even talked to their supervisor and gave them a "kudos" for a job well done (I've done customer service- it's a sucky job, I have to give credit where it's due). They are coming out on Sunday to hook it up. We shall see how this goes. I promise to write a full apology to Time Warner if I end up not having any problems.

...that I'm sad I can only record two shows at once with Time Warner. With my Uverse I could record up to four things at once. I'm gonna have a problem on Wednesday nights when Duck Dynasty, Psych, and CSI are all on. I know, I watch too much TV.

...that I'm trying to blame the dreary weather on my on again, off again, bummed out mood lately. The clouds have cleared and the sun is now shining, it's time for me to cheer up! I get the keys to my new apartment in less than 24 hours. 2013 is gonna be a year of new adventures for me! It's my year! I'm not gonna let anyone get in my way! :)

...that I'm really excited I was able to buy this Rangers hoodie with a gift card that a co-worker gave me.


...that I posted this as my "throw back Thursday" picture on Instagram. My nephew might kill me though (he and I are three years apart in age).

Eating homemade Popsicles, circa 1982. I censored it so it was Internet appropriate. :)
...that I'm still stressing over my move this weekend. I'm worried I won't have enough help to move my furniture (I have really heavy furniture). I know it will all work out and in 48 hours it will all be over with!

....that thanks to a text conversation earlier with my friend Andrew, I've been listening to dcTalk songs via YouTube all afternoon.

I used to rock out to this song in junior high. Ah, memories!

February Photo Challenge:

Day 21: Fancy

Dressed up all fancy at my BFF's wedding
XOXO!

2 comments:

  1. Last time I moved heavy stuff I hired 2 guys off Craigslist to help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man good luck with your move! My cable only lets us record two things at once, too! Sometimes it does become a big issue for us TV addicts!

    ReplyDelete