Friday, February 22, 2013

My Peeps!

Last night some friends and I were able to meet up with our favorite couple from North Carolina, Katie and Donny. You might recall I went to their wedding back in November (see recap of that trip here). Katie and Donny are in town this weekend to visit Taco Cabana Whataburger The Ballpark Donny's family. I'm glad they were able to work seeing our group into their busy weekend!! I know Katie probably got some great pictures with her super fancy new camera, but for now I only have the ones we took on my phone. They are still super cute though!

I've missed this chick! Yes, I realize I look like a giant standing next to her. We were laughing about that last night!
Hanging out with Julie
Me photo-bombing a picture.
Hadn't seen my friend Mike in a while, glad he could make it!
Group shot of the ladies! These are some of my favorite gals right here!
Love my friend Lyn- she makes me laugh!
Love the picibooth app!
Happy Friday my friends. Two hours and counting until I get the keys to my new place. EEK!! I can't believe it's finally here. If you need something to make you smile, this was on my iPhone calendar today. Baseball is back! Okay, it's a Spring Training game, but still, it's baseball!! :)

Evidently Will Smith is pitching for the Royals.
 XOXO!!

3 comments:

  1. I love all these pictures and I am not sure that you didn't have it right the first time...Taco Cabana and Whataburger....LOL.
    I am so excited for you getting your keys today and I know you are going to be so happy to be in your new place but you have been a true joy to have and Ries, Sadie and I will miss you! We love you to pieces and Sadie told me today you can share her room any time you want! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love both you and Katie! Cute pictures- I am going to download that photobooth app!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, how am I just now seeing this?? Lol. I love it!! I'm so glad I got to see you, as short of a visit as it was...

    ReplyDelete