Wednesday, February 6, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm loving...

These pictures of Miss E that my BFF's husband put on Facebook. Seeing her sweet smile always makes my day so much better!! And I love that she is a little book worm. :)



I'm loving...

The church that I started going to last month on my new side of town. I really like it and I've already made some new friends there. I really feel God has me at this church for a reason. I'm looking forward to getting placed within a community group (which is basically another name for Bible study group) here in the next few weeks. I also like their singles Tuesday night worship service. It makes me realize I'm NOT the only single person in DFW (which I sometimes feel like I am!)

I'm loving...

Rusty. Well, this particular Rusty. He is my friend Matt's dog (he's named after Rangers great, Rusty Greer). Matt posted this picture on Facebook with the caption, "Just broke the news to Rusty that Michael Young, Josh Hamilton, and Mike Napoli are no longer Rangers." (Author's note: A moment of silence please). Rusty is just too cute!
How can you look at this sweet face and NOT smile? :) Picture was stolen used with permission from Matt's Facebook page.
I'm loving...

How my friends will send me sweet messages (via text or Facebook) when I'm feeling down. They really cheer me up! :)
I love my friends!
I'm loving...

Any interview with Dick Van Dyke (I found this one on YouTube from a few months ago). As you know, he's my favorite actor. This man is a true legend! He's doing great for someone 87 years young!



February Photo Challenge

Day 6: From a Distance

Trying to capture the sunrise on the way to work
Happy Wednesday y'all!!

XOXO!


5 comments:

  1. So glad you've found a good church!! I know it's not easy to get plugged into a new place, so good for you. :) Also-- I want that dog!! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you found a new church that you like. Maybe you'll meet a nice boy there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see the doors God opened, teaches the Devil he truly is a lie! Just thought he could keep you down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were not trying to take a photo and drive? I mean, today is the first time I drove so I am confused. Of course, I was so out of it...that could be this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rusty is way too cute!!

    Stopping by from What I'm Loving Wednesday!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete