Thursday, February 28, 2013

It's OK Thursday...

It's OK...

...that I haven't updated my blog this week. After my move last weekend, I have been so physically and mentally exhausted, that updating my blog has been a low priority. I do have WIFI at my new apartment now (can I get an amen) so I should get back to updating it on a more regular basis!

...that I still have a lot of crap junk stuff to unpack at my new apartment. Right now it's a maze of boxes to get through it. I promise to post pictures once it's all set up.

...that I had an inconsolable little emotional breakdown when moving out of my old apartment last Saturday (thanks to Chance for letting me cry on his shoulder- a Chance hug makes it all better). :) If you are new to my blog, click here to see why I had to move. I think it all just caught up with me. Also, if you have ever had to move in a short amount of time, you know how stressful that can be. A BIG THANKS to everyone who helped me move. I had people that had to back out at the last minute, so there weren't as many people available as I originally thought, but thanks to those who did show up (and who stepped in last minute). We got it done though, I have the BEST friends EVER! I'll post more gory details about my move next week.
Pictures of my old apartment, I took them as we were finally leaving late Saturday night.
My sweet friend Chance who drove probably over 100 miles (round trip) from his house to help me move. He made that trip both Saturday AND Sunday. I kept telling him he was awesome! :)
 ...that my family and I might have a slight obsession with Duck Dynasty. :)
My sister texted me this picture of my brother-in-law and nephew waiting for the show to start last night.

My great-nephew Christian made his own duck call!
I may or may not have made a Si mask for the premiere.
...that I found this in the back of my closet as I was packing up my clothes.
Oh yes, my letter jacket from high school. No, I didn't try it on to see if it still fits (I didn't want to depress myself if it was too tight).

....that this made me laugh so hard I almost fell out of my chair.
If you know me personally, you'll know why I find this so funny.
...that I'm a week behind with my February Photo Challenge. Seeing that this is the last day of February, I'll post the remaining pictures here.

Day 22: Front door
This was my front door for seven years...
Day 23: Feeling
How I feel about Duck Dynasty being back with new episodes!
Day 24: First
My first pet, Elvira. Yes, she was named after the Oak Ridge Boys song.
Day 25: Fact
This is how I feel about camping-FACT. What can I say, I'm a city girl! :)
Day 26: Fast
Fast and Furious. I love these movies! :)
Day 27: Free time
I love to read. Could I please have this library at my house?
Day 28: Frivolous 
I honestly didn't know what to use, so I just picked this picture.
We are almost to the weekend my friends (can I get another amen?) Stay strong!

XOXO!!

5 comments:

  1. Glad you're getting settled at the new place, but it's sad that there's no one of us at that complex anymore! :( I have fond memories of it.

    But YES I'm excited for F&F 6!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so glad things are looking up for you after that horrible incident. i hope the cops found them and gave them what was coming to them.

    i also hope the new apartment is a good new start for you and somewhere safe for you to be. maybe if i'm ever in the area we can meet up for cocktails! and baseball!

    i think i might be in austin for spring break actually :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about getting emotional when moving. I think the first week after I moved, I cried every night because I don't handle change well, haha.

    I can't wait to see pics of your new place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness I would love that library. I don't think I would ever leave that room. It is always hard to leave somewhere you have lived I hope you get everything unpacked and love the new place. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you had a breakdown- I can't imagine what that must have been like:-( But yay for wifi- definitely something to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete