Monday, February 18, 2013

Mobile Monday

Happy Monday my lovelies! I hope you had a great weekend! Mine was pretty good. I had a BLAST at the Rock & Worship Show on Friday night with my friends Mel and Laura. Anytime I go to a concert like that, I leave feeling so uplifted, it was great!

Killing time with Laura while riding the DART train to the AAC
Waiting for the concert to start with Mel!
Group shot with my gals!
We had really good seats. I was able to buy them through my work for a discounted price. I just put best available (it was the same price for all tickets). They had us on the second row by the floor area. It was great!
Kutless
Jeremy Camp, who I love love love! He's my favorite!
MercyMe, another one of my favorite artists!
Saturday I went to the southside of town where I used to live and had dinner with my Dallas "moms". One of them was the same one I stayed with when I first got back to town. I think her cat Miss Foxie missed me! As soon as I sat down, she cuddled up next to me.


Saturday night my friend Monica and I went to the see zombie movie Warm Bodies. It was actually pretty funny. I found out if you have the Cinemark app and put it on "Cinemode" during the movie, afterward you get a coupon or discount. Sweet deal! I need to remember to use this anytime I go to a movie.

Sunday I went to church then watched movies with my roommate (who I only get to call my roommate for a few more days, since I move to my new apartment on Saturday). I can't believe my move date is finally here. I'm trying not to stress, I'm hoping I can find enough people to help me move. I'm probably renting a small U-Haul so I can fit everything in it. I just have heavy furniture. And neither my old or new apartment is on the first level (yeah stairs). 

Anyways, I hope everyone had a great weekend! I forgot to post my February Photo Challenge this weekend so you get three pictures today!

February Photo Challenge:

Day 16: Full
Being full of Blue Bell ice cream is the best kind of full there is!
Day 17: Flow

A flowing stream
Day 18: Funny
This makes me laugh. Every time!
XOXO!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, y'all did have awesome seats!

    mmm, I love bluebell ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man we sure are cute! I find it hard to believe sometimes how adorable we actually are. It should be illegal!
    Haha! Okay well, anyway....Friday was a total blast.
    Now let's find more concerts and I will invest heavily in waterproof mascara...or just not pick fights with Chance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish the Rock & Worship Show would come to NC. Mercy Me did the WinterJam tour one year and that was one of the BEST concerts I've ever been to. They are definitely one of my fav's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend! Are those all Christian artists? I didn't recognize the names but am always looking for new music!

    ReplyDelete