Monday, February 11, 2013

Mobile Monday

Happy Monday my lovelies! I hope you had a great weekend. I was sick for most of mine. I have had a headache for two days that I can't seem to get rid of. I'm blaming it on the ever-changing Texas weather. Also the pollen count is high, I think that might have something to do with it. Anyways, I'm a little better today. The headache is still lingering, but it's not as bad as it was Saturday.

Blast you pollen!
Pitchers and catchers report to Spring Training today (or tomorrow, depending on your team). It doesn't matter, baseball is back! Of course, it's acceptable to wear Rangers PJ's all year round!
Some truck decided to park right up against my bumper. I posted this picture on Facebook with the following caption: Seriously dude, could you park any closer? If I find one scratch or dent on my new car, I'll cut you. I possibly have anger issues. :)
My fortune from Pei Wei last week. Well, I'm moving in two weeks (that's kinda like traveling, right?) I'm also going to Boston in June. We shall see if there is any truth to this!
Saw this at Kohl's for $9. I may or may not have bought it.
My cousin Rachael sent me a picture of this shirt. I need it! Yes, I have a cousin named Rachael, and yes, I realize she spells her name the "wrong" way. ;) I love her anyways!
My sister sent me some pictures via text over the weekend. My nephew C is quite the Reptile Hunter. For those freaking out, those are plastic reptiles. Although he would have no problem handling the real ones!
C and E helping their Meme in the kitchen!
I was feeling pretty miserable on Saturday (as you can tell by that lovely look on my face). My "nurses" Sadie and Ries kept me company all day. Just wish they had been better about refilling my drink, I had to keep getting up to do that. Oh well, they were very sweet! :)
I guess they were worried about me being cold because they eventually were both lying on me. I think they were taking advantage of this because Aunt Rachel usually doesn't allow them to snuggle with me like that (call me heartless if you must). :)
  February Photo Challenge

Day 11: Face

Look, a real smile- no duck lips! Aren't you impressed? :)
XOXO!!!

3 comments:

  1. The best thing in the world would be a dog that could get me a refill!! Lol. Glad you're feeling a little better, and yay for baseball coming back! (Be honest-- that's why you're better, isn't it??)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sitting here laughing at my dogs so hard right now! Those are some cute pictures! You even got Ries without her tongue hanging out!
    Stupid weather. I got a text from Chance saying he is feeling crappy too thanks allergies. People who don't have them are so lucky. I'm glad your little 'project' today has kept your spirits up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummmm my Kohls didn't have the shirt. WTH!?

    ReplyDelete