Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday...and How Pinteresting...

I'm loving...

My friends. I can't say enough about them. They always seem to know when I need a text, a phone call, or an email to make my day a little better. They also put up with me during my "anti-social" times when I just want to be at home, by myself, watching Netflix. Love you all!!
 
I'm loving...

Being silly with my friends.
Me and the lovely beks at her birthday party last weekend.
Me and my buddy Marcus. We've known each other since college. We won't get into how many years that has been! :)
Jorge was the ladies man of the evening.
Chilling with Curtis!
Marcus photo bombing the picture.
I'm loving...

That I got to have lunch last week with my favorite Twitter momma, Mama T. She even sent me home with some of her homemade hot chocolate!


I'm loving...

That I got my Audrey Wall decorated at my new apartment. It is quite possibly the only wall completely decorated at the moment (unpacking is going a little slow).

My new Audrey Wall!
I'm loving...

That spring is trying to break through. I actually had the windows open the other day it was so nice outside!

I'm loving...

The new CD that I bought today....

Hello there...

I'm loving...

The power of social media. I received terrible service at Walmart last week, so I sent out a tweet in anger. I actually got a response from someone. Moral of this story is...don't go to Walmart in the first place.


I'm loving...

That it is just a few more weeks until I see this cute little face in person!!

My sweet E.


Here is what I've pinned lately (I may or may not have been on a "pinning spree" the past few days). :)

My obsession with Luke Bryan has no boundaries.

I absolutely LOVE Uncle Si!!
True story.
This is awesome.

The longer you look, the funnier it gets.
Fact.
Okay BFF, you know your job!
XOXO!

6 comments:

  1. Love the wall. Can't wait to see the rest of your new place. Hope the unpacking is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo you pinned is so funny! I love how it looks like he is photo-bombing the family and still smiling!
    Your friends love you too cause you rock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Audrey wall!

    Si cracks me up - two new episodes tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chillin' with Jesus... That is exactly what I wrote for Toy the last time I updated his Facebook status after he died!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Audrey wall looks great! Next time we come, I want to see your new place! :)

    ReplyDelete