I got tagged in a note on Facebook and I decided to use 13 of the questions from that for my weekly Thursday Thirteen.
1. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Either Macaroni Grill and Chili's.
2. How many televisions are in your house?
3. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
4. What's the last movie you saw?
Charlie St. Cloud. It actually wasn't too bad. And I was impressed that Zac Efron finally made a movie where he didn't sing, dance or play basketball!
5. What are your plans tonight?
Today is my friend Monica's birthday and we are going to the Rangers game. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONICA!
6. Have you ever had a pet fish?
Yes. I won a fish at the Halloween carnival at my elementary school. I named him Goldie (I know, that wasn't original at all).
7. Do you have any saved texts?
Yes, my iPhone archives them.
8. Have you ever been in a car accident?
Yes. Some friends and I were in a car accident leaving the Rangers home opener in 2008. It was my first (and hopefully last) ambulance ride.
9. It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
Probably my nephew James. He is at Texas Tech University and runs on College Standard Time. He won't think about it being 4 a.m. ;)
Me and my nephew James
10. Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
My ears are pierced. Seeing that I'm not too fond of needles, I passed on getting a tattoo! :)
11. Does anyone love you?
Yes. Jesus, my family, my friends, and the Texas Rangers (well, I would like to think that the Rangers love me). :)
12. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
My friend Thomas while we were at the Rangers game on Tuesday night.
13. Do you like pulpy orange juice?
No, I like my orange juice pulp free!!