Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wednesday Ramblings...

So, did you watch LOST last night??? O....M....G.... Okay, if you don't watch the show, bear with me. Just two episodes left until the series finale. I cannot wait to see how they tie all of this together. Does anyone else have questions?? I have LOTS OF questions. :)  


Two of my favorite characters, Jack and Sawyer

So, since I'm talking about LOST, I had to post these videos from YouTube. Turns out that C.J. Wilson of the Texas Rangers is a big fan of LOST as well. He got to meet with the executive producers a while back and ask them some questions about the show.  **SPOILER ALERT**: If you watch LOST and are not caught up this season, OR if you ever plan to watch LOST on DVD, you might want to watch these videos with caution. There are some spoilers from season 6 as well as previous seasons in here. If you are all caught up on LOST, or just don't care for it, you should be good to watch!

Part 1:


Part 2:


Part 3:


Oh, a follow up to my apartment complex situation (for more info on that, see my post from last week here.) Yesterday as I was leaving for work, my apartment complex manager was out there again. He said he was trying to find a way to keep the sidewalk from flooding while the sprinklers were on. My suggestion would be to run the sprinklers about 4am or 5am, that way they aren't going when I'm leaving at 7am. But oh well, it was nice to see he was trying to figure out a solution to the problem. Again, I tell you, the man fears me!!

In closing, I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Cinco de Mayo!


A friend of mine posted the picture below on her Facebook page with the caption, "Happy Cinco de Mayo". It made me laugh! Happy Wednesday friends!!

  

1 comment:

  1. I confess....don't watch the show! Shooot me now:) Those sprinklers would def. irk the crap outta me!

    ReplyDelete