Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day!
















I wanted to dedicate my post today to the men and women who fought for our freedom.  I had two grandfathers that fought in World War II, one in the Coast Guard, and one in the Army. I also want to thank those who are still fighting and defending our freedom today. Sometimes I think that our freedom is taken for granted. I don't think a lot of Americans realize what an awesome country we live in. I could go on about that, but not today. Today, I want to honor those who made the ultimate sacrifice, so that I can Pledge Allegiance to the flag, sing our National Anthem, and proudly say, God Bless America. 









2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm stopping through from TTA today. Hope you have a great week!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower from Tag along Tuesday! Hope you follow as well. Have a great day.
    Jennette
    Smart and Trendy Moms
    http://www.smartandtrendymoms.com/

    ReplyDelete