Friday, May 28, 2010

Five Question Friday

I have some blogging friends that participate in Five Question Friday, so I thought I would give it a shot this week!! First of all, welcome to all of those visiting today, thanks for stopping by!! :)





The Girl Creative



Five Question Friday

1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do it?
If I haven't mentioned it before, I'm not a fan of flying. I can count on one hand how many times I've flown in my lifetime. The longest flight was from Texas to New York City a few years ago (about 3 hours). I REALLY want to go to Europe. I just need the courage to be on a plane for 8+ hours. I'm gonna do it, one day.









2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on?
Well, seeing that at this moment I don't have a boyfriend/husband, I would spend it on whatever I felt like! :) Maybe a new outfit, or two, from Kohl's. Or perhaps I would finally buy a new DVD player, my old one is starting to show its age.


3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?
I always loved the swings. I remember in elementary school we would see who could swing the highest, then jump off. It was a lot of fun, unless you landed wrong on your foot or ankle.




4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?
It all depends on what is available. We have a cafeteria at my office, and some mornings I get a plate (to-go- carton) of eggs, bacon, hash browns, and toast, or a breakfast taco. But today, we had donuts in celebration of my birthday last week and a fellow co-workers birthday this weekend, so I pigged out on that! :) Yum...donuts!




5. Are you a Neat Freak or Messy Bessy?
I'm somewhere in between. I'm by NO MEANS a neat freak. Just ask any of my friends. BUT, it does get to a point where I go on a mad cleaning spree. I TRY and keep things neat and tidy, it usually lasts about a week or two. Don't get me wrong, it never gets to the point of "disgusting", I just have a lot of crap junk stuff, and my apartment is small. So, it looks messier than it actually is.

Have a great weekend y'all!!

7 comments:

  1. How cute! I love your little Garfield Happy Friday. Happy 5QF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I found you on New Friend Friday! Hope you can follow me back, too!

    http://www.shoppergal.com/

    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New FF follower! I love your blog-- especially how you have the month's baseball schedule right up front! I need to do this for the Yankees. :)

    http://wordsbykatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Friday to you as well. I am with you on the Kohls shopping it is one of my favorite stores

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi There!

    I came by for Thurs. 13, but this Fri post caught my attention, too. I also loved swings as a kid and Kohl's is my daughter's store, she insists. Enjoy your weekend and I hope you take advantage of the terrific Kohl's sales.(We're not affiliated w/ Kohls)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I answered dvd player for number 2, too. I really need a new dvd player but it just isn't one of those things that I ever think about buying for whatever reason. I just recently discovered Kohl's and would really like to have a major shopping spree there at some point in the future, lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Memorial Day!

    I’m following you now on Friendly Follow Friday! Please follow me back on my blog “Inspire!”

    My latest inspirational postings are, “The Triumphant Heart,” “Pure Love,” “Peace of Mind,” and “Simple Gesture.”

    http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete