Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm loving so much right now....

I'm loving...

Life. With the recent events, I've realized more than ever just how precious life is. No matter what problems or issues I might be going through right now, I'm just happy to be here.

I'm loving...

My friends. I've said before how much they mean to me and I'll say it again. I honestly couldn't ask for a better group of people that allow me to be a part of their life. Thank you for loving and putting up with me!

Me and Mandy, my BFF of 25 years, and her daughter Miss E. I got to see them a few weeks ago when I was driving through Austin.
Me and Laura cheering on Notre Dame (to no avail). :( Big thanks to Laura for letting me stay with her until my new apartment is ready for me to move in next month!
At the Dallas Museum of Art with my buddy Aaron.
Hanging out with Chance at Razzoo's.
I have no clue what is going on here, but this picture makes me laugh. Thanks Chance!
My friend Paula's cat Miss Foxie showing me some love.
I'm loving...

That I have my Bible back. I know to some it wouldn't seem like that big of a deal to replace a Bible, but this one means a lot to me. There are lots of notes, thoughts, and prayers written inside of it.

I'm loving...

These unexpected gifts from friends.

A Psych pillow and earrings from my friend Aaron. We love this show!
Laura picked this up the other day at the store for me. I stared at the cover five minutes before I realized there was also an article about Audrey Hepburn in it! :)
I'm loving...

That a little bit of flirting got me this awesome glass from Razzoo's.

I should feel guilty, but I don't. :)
I'm loving...

That I was able to make a donation to Mission Arlington while I was packing up my old apartment.

The more I donate, the less stuff I have to move.
I'm loving...

How crazy Texans get for a little bit of snow. Of course, I had to take pictures yesterday of it (my Facebook and Twitter timelines were full of snow pictures). It was pretty much all gone by late morning.

My friend's Jeep.
For the record, I was NOT the one driving when I took this picture!
I'm loving...

These quotes.


Before I end the post today, I do want to wish my Bubba a very happy birthday! For those new to my blog, he's the reason I'm so into baseball. You can thank (or blame) him. :) Love you Bubba!


2 comments:

  1. Sadie is going to be so heartbroken you aren't loving her! I think I won't tell her the cat made the cut and she didn't!! We love having you stay with us! How else do you get Chance to Nebraska? He won't come out to see me, after all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your brother! And your accident definitely got me thinking as well about how precious life is. So glad you are safe (I know i've said that 50 times!)

    ReplyDelete