Friday, January 18, 2013

TGIF!

After being off work for a month, I'll admit going back to a normal work schedule was challenging, but I honestly didn't mind. I had a good week, things were kinda slow around my office. I know I'll probably look back in a few weeks when things get hectic around the office and wish for another slow week. But I'll enjoy it while it lasts. :)

I'm supposed to go car shopping tomorrow, which is something I don't really like doing. I had my old car for almost 9 years, so it's been a while since I've shopped around for a new vehicle. I have a few ideas on what I want, once I get it, I'll be sure to post pictures! :)

I saw this on Facebook yesterday, it made me laugh (if you are familiar with Facebook and its ever changing privacy notice, you should find it funny).

I made sure I updated my privacy settings right away! :)
So, I was talking to one of my sweet friends from Shutdown Inning last night. If you are a Texas Rangers fan, you MUST check them out (yes, I said MUST)! Click here for their website. If you aren't a Rangers fan (don't worry, I'll forgive you) but like baseball, you should enjoy them as well! They post some good stuff. I'm Twitter friends with many of the good folks there and have met several of them at Rangers games. :) I would like to thank my friend I talked to last night for the kind words he said and for making me smile. You are the best! :)
72 days until Opening Day!
So, thanks to my current roommate, I downloaded this app called PiciBooth (it's free for those wondering). I've become a little obsessed with it (in the past 12 hours). It's pure greatness! :) It takes four pictures of you (I believe there is three seconds between each shot). Then you can add different effects/styles, etc. Yes, I'm easily amused. :)


Why yes I was taking pictures of myself at my desk. Told you it was a bit slow this week. :)

Since I probably won't get a chance to post tomorrow, I want to wish my best friend Mandy a happy (early) birthday! I hate that I couldn't make it to Austin this weekend to spend it with her, but I hope to see her soon!! Love you Mandy! R.E.W.R. (she'll know what that means!) :) 

25 years of friendship- she's been putting up with me for a long time! :) If it wasn't for me, she wouldn't know who Steve Avery was or when his birthday is! And I probably wouldn't know as many Bon Jovi songs as I know if I hadn't met her. :) We have many great memories and I'm looking forward to many more in the future!
XOXO!! Happy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Why kind of car do you think you want? Or truck?

    Glad you are back at work and getting back into the swing of things. Can I just mention that I hate my job right now and want to cry. Thank God Its Friday for sure!

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I knew you would become addicted to Picibooth! I can't stop either. We will have to try taking photos together so we have some variety. LOL We both need boyfriends! JEEZ!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete