Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Happy birthday Alice!

I wanted to use my blog to wish my niece Alice a very happy birthday today! We are only a few years apart (6 years is considered "only a few years" right?) We have always been more like sisters than niece/aunt. We are very close. I'm so blessed to have her in my life. I love that I can talk to her about anything!! For those familiar with my blog, she is the momma of C and E, my great-nephews. For those not familiar, here's a picture of them (aren't they adorable?) :)

The boys in their matching Thanksgiving turkey shirts.
Anyways, my roommate introduced me to another photo app yesterday called InstaPicFrames (this is the second photo app in like two weeks she's gotten me hooked on). Yeah, I'm out of control. I made a few collages of me and Alice over the years that I wanted to post for you today. Happy birthday Alice, love you and I can't wait to see you soon!!

XOXO!

6 comments:

  1. Cute collages! I am gonna have to check out the app now. :) Happy birthday Alice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would be hooked....the minute I was hooked. These pictures are just too cute. I love the little blonde Rachel pictures. You look the same. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Alice. It's so great you guys have such a special relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a great-aunt to someone? doesn't that seem funny, you so young. But it's just the way the relationship works. Not like a great grandma. lol SWEET photos, Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a great aunt- that is awesome you two are so close!

    ReplyDelete