Thursday, February 16, 2012

It's OK Thursday!

Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK...

...to think that the movie 21 Jump Street wasn't as bad as you thought it would be. Although it had some "crude humor", which is something I'm not a fan of (it's just not my thing). SEMI SPOILER ALERT, KEEP READING AT YOUR OWN RISK: Fans of the TV show might recognize a few faces, that's all I'm gonna say for now. BUT, I think I prefer the original TV show to the movie. Sorry Channing!
...to think that all of your sweet followers should check out these two blogs (they are good friends of mine who are just starting out in the blog world!) Please click on the buttons below and go say howdy! :)

 
...to keep checking your bank account in hopes that your tax return has already been deposited (even though you just filed on Sunday).


...that your Hotties board on Pinterest is now at 96 pins.

...to think that all boxes of chocolate should come with a cheat sheet so you know what the filling is. 
Gift from one of my co-workers (love the baseball theme). 
 ...to think that coconut should NEVER be a filling in a box of chocolates (blek).

...to convince yourself as long as you are drinking water, it's okay to have three pieces of chocolate from the box pictured above.

...to be proud of yourself for working out at least four times a week for the past three and a half weeks (Turbo Jam workout rocks!)

...to wish you could just airbrush your body to look the way you wanted it to. At the rate I'm going, I will never been seen in a bathing suit ever again. :/
If only I still looked THIS good in a two piece! ;)
 
What's OK with you today?? XOXO!

2 comments:

  1. I love coconut with chocolate! You are missing out! Cute pic - haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldnt it be awesome if all the dimples were as cute when you grow up as they are when you are a baby & everyone loves pudge. (For once I don't mean Rodriguez).

    ReplyDelete