Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Super Bowl Commercials

Even if you didn't watch the Super Bowl, there is a good chance you have seen some of the commercials, even if it's just online (especially since some of them were released online BEFORE the game, which I don't really understand, but I guess it works!) I thought I would post some of my favorites from this year.

I laughed so hard at this one!



I'll be honest, I watched this one several times before I even knew what they were advertising. Helllllooo Mr. Beckham! ;)



How can you NOT like a Ferris Bueller themed commercial?? :)





Obviously the next three show that I love commercials with dogs! :)











Too cute!! 




I thought I would end with my favorite commercial from last year's Super Bowl. This little kid reminds me of my nephew Andrew, who loves Star Wars! I could totally see him doing this! :)


Have a great day!

XOXO!

5 comments:

  1. The M&M one was cute! And who doesn't love dogs! Too bad the outcome of the game was not what I was hoping for. Oh well. . . onto baseball season. Are you coming to Fenway for a game?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thet M&M commercial had me laughing. Love it! Good choice! -Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. The M&M one was awesome! I loved the Doritos and the dog too. The commercials are sometimes better than the game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol. I figured I could count on you to show me these commercials, Rachel, for I did not watch the Superbowl. I was otherwise engaged - in early 20th century England ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the Darth Vader one. I hadn't seen most of these yet even though I was a t a Super Bowl party... I lack focus in crowded rooms. Oooo shiny...

    ReplyDelete