Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Q & A With Rachel

Happy Friday!! We made it! So, today I thought I would do a Q & A post. FYI, I'm stealing these questions from my friend Katie's blog!

1. What is the meaning behind our blog name? Um, hello, have you read any of my other posts? It's just randomness. I post whatever is running through my head (which can be scary!!)

2. Who is a blogger you look up to? I'm not sure if there is one in particular, I have made a lot of good friends through blogging though. Check out my sweet blogs tab for a few of the blogs I follow! :)

3. What is one thing on your bucket list? To visit all of the major league baseball ballparks and stadiums in the United States (and Canada).

4. If you could have any pet, what would it be? Either a pug or English bulldog, I think they are adorable! ;) Yes, I know, they are funny looking, but they are still cute!! :)






5. If you could go to one concert, who would it be? George Strait. Someone make this happen! ;)


6. How did you find out that Santa wasn't real?
Wait, he's not real?? ;)

7. What is something that is currently popular that you can't understand why it's popular (i.e. product, TV show, website, whatever). TV shows like The Real Housewives of (insert city) or Jersey Shore. I don't see how that's entertaining. But that is just me.

8. If you could have one superpower, what would it be? To be able to teleport from one location to another instantly (I think teleport is the word I'm looking for. That's what they did in Star Trek, right?) That way I could be at my apartment at 7:59a and then sitting at my desk at 8:00a. It means I would never have to sit in traffic ever again! Also, I could save money by not having to buy plane tickets for all the fantastic trips I would take! :)
I have friends who will be impressed with this Star Trek reference.
9. If I were to look at your DVR/Tivo, what would I be surprised to find? If you read my blog, you probably wouldn't be too surprised, but I do have some episodes of Murder She Wrote and Remington Steele that I haven't had time to watch. Don't judge.

10. If you could go back and redo one thing from your past, would you, and what would it be? I think I'd go back to junior high/high school and change my hair. It was bad. 

Maybe not THIS bad.
11. Do you have a lucky number? I wouldn't say it's lucky, but my favorite number has always been 4. I don't know why.

12. Are you a Samantha, Charlotte, Miranda or Carrie? I had no clue what this meant, so I Googled it. I never watched Sex in the City, so I have no idea.

13. If you could go on a date with ONE Hollywood hunk, who would it be? It's a toss up between Shemar Moore and Zachary Levi. I'm afraid if I went out with Shemar I would be too in awe to talk. Zachary Levi seems funny, I think we could have good conversations while we were out. :)

Shemar
Zachary
14. A plane just landed in front of you house. Where are you going on an impromptu vacation? Well, if money wasn't an option, I would say Europe.

15. If you were on The Bachelorette, what over the top date would you plan? I would NEVER be on that show, I have no clue. Since I don't watch it, I don't know what they normally do for dates. :/

16. What is your favorite book? One of my all time favorites is To Kill A Mockingbird, I love it!


17. What is your absolute dream job? Public relations for the Texas Rangers! DUH! ;) Or stay at home wife for an independently wealthy guy. Either one! ;)


18. What are three words that you would use to describe yourself at 8am? Not fully awake.

19. You're lost in the Amazon for a day. Who do you want with you, and what one item do you have? I have someone who doesn't mind protecting me from all the snakes, bugs and other fun critters that are in the Amazon (amazingly enough he looks like either Shemar Moore or Zachary Levi). And I have a camera (because knowing me I would do a scrapbook of "My Day Lost in the Amazon".) :)

20. Would you rather hitch a ride on the space shuttle or get a brand new car of your choosing? Yeah, I don't like flying in planes, I don't see me wanting to ride a space shuttle. So, I'll pick a car. I'm a truck/SUV kind of girl, but I wouldn't mind a DeLorean. ;)

Hope it comes with a flux capacitor!
21. What is your idea of a perfect Friday night? Depends on my mood. Sometimes I like to be out with friends. Sometimes I prefer to be curled up on my couch watching TV or reading. :)

22. What is one embarrassing fact about yourself that you would normally never blog about, but now you have to? I'm sorry, I've all of sudden can't read English. I have no clue what that question said. ;)

Happy Friday sweet friends!! Have a great weekend!

XOXO!

1 comment:

  1. You are not a Samantha. She was the one that slept around....the most. Miranda was the attorney who was very career oriented. Carrier was the writer. I think you are probably a Charlotte. She was the sweetest one with the most traditional family values.

    ReplyDelete