Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tuesday Tunes


Today I've been enjoying a little Frank Sinatra radio on Last.fm. Along with Frank, it has played songs by many other greats, including Bing Crosby, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis, Jr. and Gene Kelly. I love it! (Yes, I do like music other than country!) ;) I thought I would share some of the songs I've been listening to.
















Hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend! I enjoyed my four days off work (to tell you the truth, I could use a few more days off!)

XOXO!

4 comments:

  1. I love Frank Sinatra!! Add another one to our road trip playlist! Glad you had a great "rachel-time" weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could have used another week :) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoyed your mini-vacation. :-) Those are all fun songs, old memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Are you smelling smoke where you live?

    ReplyDelete