Thursday, September 15, 2011

It's OK Thursday!

Linking up again with my girls Neely and Amber for It's OK Thursday!



Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK...

...to have spent your entire lunch hour at Starpower hanging out with Ben and Skin from ESPN radio. (Especially since Rangers pitcher Derek Holland, AKA The Dutch Oven, was there with them.)
Me and Derek Holland. I know, he looks like a 12 year old with a chocolate milk mustache. I think he's 24. Super nice guy though. Ben personally introduced me to him.

...to be looking forward to a Friday night with nothing to do.

...to have your own conspiracy theories about the JFK assassination. 

...to eat Chick Fil-A two meals in a row.

...to be excited you were able to get video of Josh Hamilton hitting his first grand slam since 2008. (author's note: It's a little shaky since it's on an iPhone. Be sure to listen to the little kids behind us cheering.)


...to be a passionate fan of the TV show The Waltons.
Autobiography of the woman who played Erin Walton on the TV show The Waltons. I got it for $6 at Borders "going out of business" sale. 

...that you are planning on seeing Taylor Lautner's new movie Abduction next weekend (don't judge). 

...to be 74.9 percent sure that you have seen a UFO.

...to have a "news anchor crush" on Ron Corning from WFAA.


What's OK with YOU today?

XOXO!

6 comments:

  1. Um, hellooooooo Ron Corning!

    I was totally with you on all these things until I got to Taylor Lautner. Smh... Oh Rachel... Lol.

    I laughed at the JFK conspiracy theories. Hahahah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds ok to me! I'm so going to see abduction in the next few weeks, I am really looking forward to it. Don't tell to much though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I have a crush on Ron Corning too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We need to have a UFO conversation one of these days. When we're on break, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw 'Erin Walton' on TV the other day. I'd like to read that book. We always loved the Waltons, although my favorite character was the grandpa. Chick Fil A? We don't even have them in this neck of the woods. Love to hear your JFK Conspiracy Theory. by the way, the -old now- movie Conspiracy Theory, has an intro with the twin towers in it. Always seems so unbelievable that they're no longer standing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, Ron Corning is sooo cute. And Derek Holland's mustache is disgusting, haha!

    ReplyDelete