I love Fridays, but I especially love Fridays where I'm off work at 11:30! Wahoo! The countdown is on!
It's Five Question Friday Time!
1. Do you know how to play a musical instrument?
I played the clarinet in junior high and my freshman year of high school, but I haven't played since then. I know how to play the piano, I'm just not that good (I took piano lessons for about a year when I was younger). I know how to read music so I'm sure if I just took time to practice, I would get better. I have a really nice piano keyboard at home.
2. What is your pet peeve while driving?Either people who don't use their turn signals, or people who wait until the last minute to move over into a lane that is backed up. It's like they feel they have the right to sneak in up front. And yes, I'm one of those drivers who does everything in their power to not let them in! ;)
3. Would you rather have a housekeeper or unlimited spa services?
Right now I'm going to say unlimited spa services. I have a small apartment, so I really don't need a housekeeper. I'm sure one day when I am married with kids, I'll want to change my answer. But right now, unlimited spa services sounds WONDERFUL. I'm down for a massage, facial and mani-pedi right now!!
4. Is there a song that you hear that will take you back to the moment, like a junior high or high school dance?
They would always play Take My Breath Away at our junior high dances. This was maybe in like 1991 and 1992. I think the song came out in 1986 though (I just remember it being the "love song" in Top Gun). Ah, I loved Top Gun. Back when Tom Cruise was still "normal". And taller than me (I'm 5'8 now. I believe he's what, 5'4?) Back in 1986 at the ripe old age of 8, I was maybe what, 4 feet tall?
5. What song best represents your life right now?
You are going to laugh, but I'm going to say Take Me Out To The Ballgame. And only because tonight will be the fourth night in a row I'll be going to a Rangers game. (The Rangers, by the way, have an 11 game winning streak going and are the second best team in baseball). ;) It's TIME!!
Have a great weekend!!