Wednesday, July 26, 2017

What I'm Loving!


I'm loving...

That I got to meet Dawn Wells, AKA Mary Ann, from Gilligan's Island last week. She was so nice and just as beautiful as ever! She was appearing as a special guest at the Frisco RoughRiders game. The RoughRiders even gave out "Gilligan hats".



I'm loving...

Comedian John Crist. He just makes me laugh- this guy is great!




I'm loving...

These pre-made frozen smoothies. I'm a big fan of smoothies but I'm so lazy (yes, I know it doesn't take long to put fruit and yogurt into a blender, stop judging.) But Jamba Juice has made it even easier. They have these pre-made packages and all you have to do is put juice in the blender, dump in the frozen fruit and yogurt and 20 blended seconds later, it's done! Yummy!



I'm loving...

Air conditioning. I would like to thank Willis Carrier for his wonderful invention. We've had several 100 degree days here and I'm so glad that air conditioning exists.


I'm loving...

That a friend found a Marty Turco bobblehead she didn't want and gave it to me to add to my collection. :)


What are YOU loving??

XOXO!

1 comment: