Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Book Reviews 2017: The Unseen

**All reviews on Randomness With Rachel are done on a five star rating system. The reviews are solely my opinion and no one else's. Randomness With Rachel does not receive any incentives or compensations for reviews.**

The Unseen by Heather Graham


This was one of the earlier books in the Krewe of Hunters series and I have to say, I really enjoyed the earlier books more than the recent ones in the series. This book seemed to draw me in more than the newer ones. There seemed to be more plot depth, a few of the recent ones have been all over the place. 

Since I've read the series out of order, I recognized characters- Jackson Crow, Logan Raintree, and Tyler Montague. I'm a Texas history nerd, so I enjoyed that this one took place in San Antonio and that the author threw in some Texas history facts. Nit picky: when the author was describing the Riverwalk in San Antonio, I felt she made it seem like it was a real river and not a man-made tourist area. But that doesn't take away from the story. That's just me being snobby. :)

I liked the characters Logan and Kelsey, I felt they worked well together. If this series continues, I hope the author gets back some of that early book magic!

Book summary:


I finished this book on July 1, so it goes towards my 40 by 40 challenge.

XOXO!

0 XOXO's:

Post a Comment