Wednesday, July 19, 2017

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm loving...

My new Steve Avery Braves shirtsey. My friend Paul lives in Atlanta and found this at the new Braves ballpark, so he sent it to me. If you are new to my blog, YES, he is the Avery behind my screen name on my blog, Twitter, and Instagram.


I'm also loving that Steve Avery commented on my picture when I posted it on Facebook. :)


I'm loving...

That I got to have lunch and go antique shopping with my folks last weekend. They were in town visiting my aunt (my dad's sister), so I met them for lunch one afternoon. We then went to a few antique shops in Waxahachie. It was a lot of fun!

My dad is so adorable in his hat
They had some cool hats at this one shop, but I didn't get one. I almost got this one, I thought it was cute
If this had been an Elvis purse, I would have bought it. But it was a CD holder, and the material wasn't that nice. Maybe it's for the best. Lol
I've seen way too many scary movies- this doll was SO CREEPY. I kept expecting it to turn its head and look at me. I would hate to be in this store at night by myself
I'm loving...

That I went to see the musical Finding Neverland last Friday night. It was AMAZING!! I noticed actor John Davidson's name in the program (he was in several Disney movies I watched as a kid. He also was a game show host for a while). He's a fantastic actor. After the musical, my friend and I went to the stage door and Mr. Davidson was nice enough to sign our programs and take pictures. 

Outside the Winspear Opera House

My friend Mel and I have seen so many musicals/plays together. 
My friend Beks saw on Facebook that I was there and came over to say hi!
Actor John Davidson- such a honor and pleasure to meet him!
I'm loving...

That I cleaned out my closets last Saturday. I spent about about 9 hours cleaning my apartment and was able to donate all of this to the Salvation Army. I'm slowly getting rid of the clutter!


What are YOU loving today?

XOXO!

0 XOXO's:

Post a Comment