Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wednesday Ramblings...

I was going to do my typical What I'm Loving Wednesday, but I just couldn't get motivated to do so (not that I'm not loving anything right now, but I just wasn't feeling it today). I almost went on a rant about bullying (especially cyber bullying), but I needed more time to put my thoughts down on paper, errr, the webpage (be prepared, that rant might happen tomorrow or Friday).

A long time ago, I used to do Wednesday Ramblings. I loved them because I would just post whatever, it didn't have to have a "theme" and I could jump around from topic to topic. I thought that fit my mood for today so here I go.

I'm so out of it that I keep forgetting it's Wednesday. I told myself I could do a Twitter Tuesday post then went, wait, it's Wednesday. I've been so tired this week. I blame part of it on the fact the Rangers are playing on the West Coast, so games don't start until 9pm Texas time. I'm not as young as I used to be (sadly). It's hard to survive on little sleep. Although I'll admit I fell asleep before the game ended last night- the melatonin I took kicked in early.

So, I'm really in need of a vacation from work (don't get me wrong, I love my job, I just need a little break). I mean, I'm going to Boston in just over a month to see my friend Jodi (and I CAN'T WAIT for that trip), but I think I almost want a "stay-cation" at some point. You know, the kind where I can just stay home and take care of all the things I keep telling myself I'm going to do. Like work on my scrapbooks. I still haven't done my Atlanta scrapbook. I took that trip THREE YEARS AGO!! I also need to work on my Spring Training scrapbook from last year and my trip to Memphis from last fall. I'm so lazy when it comes to working on those. Also, a stay-cation would allow me to just rest and not worry about being anywhere or doing anything specific. I need to look into that!

I wanted to post a picture of Chipper Jones here and wish him a happy birthday, but Blogger is freaking out on me and won't let me upload pictures (the one below I uploaded earlier because I was originally going to start my post with the Blog Challenge). I don't know what the deal is. Anyways, happy birthday Chipper, I'll post pictures of you another day! :) 

I'm excited and a little sad that the season finale of Duck Dynasty is tonight. It seems like the season just started (why are the seasons of cable TV shows so short?) Anyways, I'll be watching tonight for sure!


I'm sure I could ramble on about other things, but I honestly, just don't feel like it (we all get in funks, right??) Hope everyone has a great day!
Blog Challenge Update:

Day 24: A photo of you from 2007
This is a picture of me when I went to New York in 2007. It's me having breakfast at Tiffany's (get it??) :) 

XOXO!

3 comments:

  1. I don't scrapbook anymore. My blog replaced it. I just do detailed recaps of my vacations and then I don't need a scrapbook. I've printed 2 years of my blog and have those books too!

    Can't wait for your visit here. Not only will I get to hang out w/ you but I'll get a break from work. Woo hoo! Oh and I've been super tired lately and couldn't figure out why and then learned my iron is low so I'm thinking that might be part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a staycation too. Or really just a hermit weekend. Looks like I'll actually have to schedule that and learn to say "no" if I want that to happen. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way I could ever come up with a photo from 2007. Before I met you...I never let anyone take my picture!

    ReplyDelete