Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Photo Challenge!

I saw this on Katie's blog last week and thought about participating, then I forgot. So, I know I'm over a week late to the game, but I'll try and catch up on it!


Day 1: You
 
Day 2: Breakfast- My carpool and I usually stop at Taco Cabana every morning for breakfast. Yes, I know, it's not THAT healthy, but hey, we have the hook-up. We get 10 cent breakfast tacos and a free drink (we are regulars there, they know us). :) You can't beat breakfast for 10 cents! :)

Day 3: Something you adore- My family!
 
 
  
Day 4: Letterbox- this is the letterbox (mailbox) I use the most!

Day 5: Something you wore- My new hat from my nephew!
 
 
Day 6: Makes you smile- Opening Day of baseball season is 89 days away!
 
 
Day 7: Favorite- Chick Fil-A milkshakes


Day 8: Your sky- it's a pretty dreary day (yet again). A view from my office window...


Day 9: Daily routine- Work, work, work...
Okay, this is not really my office building. It's raining and I don't want to go outside for a picture.
Day 10: Childhood-How cute was I? ;)


XOXO!!

2 comments:

  1. The Taco Cabana makes me sad... :'(

    But your pics are super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ten cent tacos and Chik Fil A milkshakes- does life get any better?;-) LOVE the pictures girl- especially the ones from your childhood!

    ReplyDelete