Friday, January 6, 2012

Fill In the Blank Friday



One of my favorite things to do when I have free time is read.

I found this online, I thought this picture was adorable!
When I have free time I tend to work on scrapbooks, read, or watch television.

If I had an entire day completely to myself I would start working on my junior high and high school scrapbooks. I finally finished my elementary school scrapbook last year. My goal is to get all of the crap junk stuff I've been saving for all these years organized instead of in boxes.

A page from my elementary school scrapbook.
I would prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others...) It all depends on my mood. There are some days where I just want to be by myself and there are times when I want to be with friends.

Most of my free time happens when I actually plan for it. I know, how sad that I have to "schedule" my "free time".
The best thing about free time is being able to do whatever I want whenever I want.

The next time I have free time I should probably clean my apartment but instead, I'll probably watch TV or Netflix.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

XOXO!

4 comments:

  1. If I bring you my boxes of crap, will you make them into scrapbooks for me?? Lol.

    I'm the same way-- I have to block out time for myself and guard it with my life. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i would love to read more! i seen all these books i wanted to buy and just knew i wouldn't read them...let u inspire moi:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to scrapbook. I have two boxes of pictures (with just a few ticket stubs, receipts, etc. mixed in) I need to scrap. My parents bought me (many years ago) a Creative Memories scrapping set/satchel with all kinds of tools (I'm guessing) that I have never used or even opened. Well, I have used a set of scissors from it, I believe, and possibly a circle cutter, but I may have borrowed that at someone else's house. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you scrapbook! I would love to get into it, I just am not creative and quite frankly- too lazy! I want to see yours- post pics! Please:)

    ReplyDelete