Thursday, January 26, 2012

It's OK Thursday!

Linking up with my girls Neely and Amber today for It's OK Thursday!



Its Ok Thursdays


It's OK...

...to totally ignore your carpool on the ride home because you only had two chapters left in book one of the Bone Island Trilogy and you HAD to know who the killer was. I'm assuming it goes without saying that I was NOT driving the carpool this week.

...to have stayed up too late reading book 2 of the series.

...to have 82 pins on your Hotties Pinterest board.

...to always end up the organizer of plans when you get together with friends.

...that you told off a coworker yesterday because he was being obnoxious.
...that you don't have another free weekend until the middle of March. 

...that you are excited you ate at a new restaurant today because you can update your 101 in 1001 list!

Very good food! I'm totally going back!
...to still think this song is hilarious!


Photo Challenge Day 26: Color- my favorite color is blue, or as I call it, "Rachel blue". It's very close to the color of the Rangers jerseys (total coincidence, I swear!) ;)
Rangers second baseman Ian Kinsler (wearing "Rachel blue") :)
I'm so excited that today is my FRIDAY! Just three more hours to go! Have a great day y'all!

XOXO!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE that song! Hilarious. And the hotties pin board, yummmmmmo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 82?? Holy cow! Lol, that's funny. Are they 82 different guys or repeats mostly?

    I'm SO GLAD I have vacay coming up in two weeks. Yayyyy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of that book, but I might have to put it on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun tonight at the concert and enjoy your long weekend! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete