Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Catching up on 30 DBC: Day 20, Day 21, Day 22 & Day 23

Sorry, I've been slacking on this blog challenge. Hope this catches me up! :)

Day 20: Nicknames

I did a Thursday 13 on this once (go here to view that post). I'll post a few of the names here.
-Rach (I think most Rachels are called this)
-Ray-Ray (started by my cousin's kids)
-Sugarfoot (one of my mom's nicknames for me)
-Angel (another one from my mom)
-Dumpling (my dad's nickname for me)

Day 21: Picture of yourself
Back when I had long hair
A more recent picture
Day 22: Favorite city

I gotta say the Dallas area (yes, I know, I'm not TECHNICALLY picking one city, but it's hard to choose which one in the area I would pick). I've lived here for just over 7 years and I love it! I really think there is something for everyone here. Here is just a small fraction of what the area has to offer... :)

We got sports...

Rangers Ballpark, AKA, my summer home
Jonestown, AKA, Cowboys Stadium

American Airlines Center, home of Dallas Mavericks basketball and Dallas Stars hockey

We have museums...



We have musicals, plays, operas and symphonies...


We have good food...


I could go on and on, but I'll spare ya! ;)

Day 23: Favorite vacation

Wow, I'm not sure I have a favorite vacation. I went to New York City a few years ago and had a lot of fun. And I went to Atlanta last year with some friends and had a blast! I'm hoping to go on "big" vacation next year. After a conversation I had on Twitter yesterday with some friends, I might be planning another NYC trip next year! ;) 

Hope everyone is having a great week!

XOXO!

2 comments:

  1. This post could almost be an add for your city. Lots of great shots of all the attractions in your city!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Dallas too! :) And I definitely want to look into this NYC trip!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete