Sunday, July 11, 2010

Rangers Season Ticket Holder Picnic

Yesterday I was able to attend the Rangers season ticket holder picnic at The Ballpark (my friend Stan couldn't go, so he gave his two tickets to me and my friend Monica). It was a lot of fun. We got some player autographs, got to go on a "behind the scenes" tour of The Ballpark, and we got to see the players warm up before batting practice. I'm going to be posting a lot of pictures today (so I apologize for those not interested in baseball). :) Have a great day!! :)

Me and Mike Maddux, former MLB pitcher and pitching coach for the Rangers

 
Waiting for autographs from Julio Borbon, Tommy Hunter and Bengie Molina

Former Rangers player Jim Sundberg

Rangers pitcher Neftali Feliz

First baseman Chris Davis (he was just called back up from AAA)

 
Doors to the locker room. We couldn't go in because players were getting ready for the game. I told the tour guide that didn't bother me. It didn't work! ;)

Sitting in the Rangers dugout

A view from where the players watch the game.

Monica sitting where perhaps her favorite player once sat!

 A view of the seats from the dugout.
 
Pitcher C.J. Wilson was on his way to sign autographs but was nice enough to stop for a quick picture
 
I could so be a spokeswoman for the Rangers!

Checking out the batting cages (they wouldn't let us go in them though)

A view from the press box

Sitting in the press box

The team warming up before batting practice

By the field during batting practice

Ian Kinsler warming up





 

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJuly 12, 2010

    Sounds like a fun day! Great pics. Happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete