1. What is one food you could eat everyday?
I would have to say Chick Fil-A chicken (or waffle fries). Oh how I love Chick Fil-A! :)
2. Are you working in the career you thought you would be when you were 18?
No, I wanted to be a writer (more specifically, a sports journalist). I know, I know, you are shocked by this. :) I actually did work as a sports writer/sports editor of a newspaper for a while during and after college. I still write freelance every now and then, but it's not my full time job.**sigh** Maybe one day!
3. What is something that you wish you would have done when you were younger and you didn't?I wish I would have had better hair when I took my Pep Squad Officer picture in 8th grade. :) Oh yes, that is me. Sad, but true!
8th grade- 1991
4. What color are your kitchen walls?Off-white, what little walls are there. I have the smallest kitchen known to man.
5. Do you remember what your very first favorite song was?
Me and my cat Elvira, 1982ish