This week pitchers and catchers reported to their Spring Training camps. HALLELUJAH! The start of baseball season is getting closer. For my Thursday 13 post, I decided to post 13 gifs that sum up my reaction to the start of baseball spring training (most importantly, spring training for my Texas Rangers). :)
1. I just want to high five everyone!
2. I can't contain myself around my baseball friends
3. I have no control over my balance I'm so happy!
4. When I see the updates the Rangers have made at the Ballpark this winter
5. I can't wipe the smile off my face while reading baseball articles
6. What I want to tell the "experts" who criticize my team
7. Tears of joy when I see pictures of players arriving at camp
8. Reuniting with my Twitter peeps who disappear during the off season
9. The need to start hugging strangers
10. Walking around dancing like this
11. Or dancing like this
12. I feel my life has meaning again
13. What I want to tell all my non-baseball friends who just don't understand