Thursday, February 4, 2016

It's OK!

It's OK...

...that I've had this song stuck in my head for the past week. No, I don't know why (I'm not even that big of a Carpenters fan). Lol.


...that I want to read this book SOLELY because of the title (actually the description sounds interesting). Thanks to my wonderful niece-in-law Jennifer for making me aware of this book!


...that I blocked Carter Blood Care from calling my phone. I understand that donating blood is important, but they are calling me every other day. I've already told them I'll donate during the next drive at my office (which happens quarterly). No need to keep calling. I'm O +, it's not like I have a rare type or anything.

...that this picture accurately describes my life. I will eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for a week if that means I can buy a new book (or two...or three). :)

...that I'm sad there are only THREE new episodes left of The X-Files. It was just a special six-episode event, but gosh, it has made me miss this show. Why can't they just bring the series back? WHY?? 


...that I'm having a difficult time getting into the book Pride And Prejudice And Zombies. The zombies part is okay, I'm struggling with the part that Jane Austen ACTUALLY wrote. It's not my favorite style of writing (sorry Ms. Austen). 

I'm determine to finish this book before I see the movie (yes, I'm going to see the movie)
XOXO!

2 comments:

  1. I watched Roman Holiday for the first time a few weeks ago. Then Charade, then My Fair Lady, and now I'm going to find Sabrina. I'm finally on the Audrey Hepburn fan club track. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I must defend Jane Austen. :-) I love her writing style. So witty! So last night we downloaded Wait Until Dark. I love (emaciated) Audrey in it, but it WAS scary!!!!!!! I always remember scary when Mr. C. has to be gone overnight... and my German Shepherd is no longer with us. Guess I need to get some practice with my shotgun. So tonight I'm going to watch How to Steal a Million with Audrey and Peter O'Toole. :-))))) Gotta get that book!

    ReplyDelete