|Click for more Thursday 13 posts|
I was reading a devotional recently about the different names/titles people go by. I thought I would use it for my Thursday 13 topic today!
Who Am I?
1. A daughter. I have the best parents in the world and I would like to think they think of me as the best daughter in the world (okay, one OF the best daughters, I suppose my sisters and I could all be tied for first place). OH, today is my dad's birthday! Happy birthday daddy! Love you! Click here to check out my post from last year for him!
|At a Rangers game last year with my folks!|
2. A sister. I have three brothers and two sisters who will all agree (I'm sure) that I'm the best little sister ever!
|Me and my siblings last month|
3. An aunt. My 19 nieces and nephews will all tell you I'm the coolest aunt ever (I'm usually introduced as "this is my favorite, cool, Aunt Rachel".
4. A great-aunt. No, I'm not using the title of aunt again. Notice the hyphen. Remember I have nieces and nephews close to my age? Well, some of them have kids, so that makes me a great-aunt. I have five adorable great-nephews and one precious great-niece.
|Okay, so the guy in the bottom right picture is my nephew Greg (yes, he's older than me), but it's the only picture I could find with me and his sons!|
5. A believer. I love Jesus, and (thankfully) He loves me.
6. A friend. Seriously, a girl could not ask for better friends than the ones I have. I am blessed to be called their friend!
|Just a small portion of my awesome friends!|
7. A reader. I love to read. Just ask the group of friends who helped me move earlier this year and had to carry MANY heavy boxes full of books. :)
8. A blogger. Okay, so lately I haven't been the BEST blogger, but I'm trying to get back into it.
|I'm now "real life friends" with these awesome ladies who I met blogging!|
9. A sports fan. I know, you are shocked, I hardly EVER talk about sports, right? :)
10. A binge-Netflix watcher. It's true. I can't just take my time watching TV shows on Netflix. I have to see how fast I can get through it. I may or may not have just watched all nine seasons of One Tree Hill in a month (don't judge). For the record, I never watched it while it was on, so these were all new to me.
11. A fighter/survivor. After what happened to me in December (click here if you are new to my blog), I'm stronger than I ever thought I could be. I still have my moments (I'm really good at hiding that from everyone), but I'm getting better. I promise.
12. A (wannabe) cowgirl. Okay, not really. But I have pictures of me in a cowboy hat I wanted to post. :)
13. A nerd. Yes, I have the pictures to prove it! :)
|I'm also a bit of a rebel, look at me disobeying that "do not touch" sign. For those wondering, this was on Elvis Presley's airplane. I went to Graceland last year. :)|
|I have perfected the "duck lips" look.|
|I'm also a bit of a clown.|
|Posing in an Audrey Hepburn type hat.|
|Just call me Your Majesty.|
|I'm also a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader (okay, not really).|
|Never take me to an art museum, I might just do this.|