Friday, July 26, 2013

TGIF...............kinda...

Normally I look forward to Fridays. For one, well, it's the start of the weekend, and two, I am normally off work by 11:30a. This week is a little different. I'm having to put in a lot of overtime this week, so I will be at work until 10:30 tonight AND I have to work Sunday 9-5. If you don't hear from me at some point next week, I didn't survive. :) It's okay, I don't really mind working the overtime, it's just for a few weeks. I AM looking forward to tomorrow night though (my one day off work). My friend Laura and I are going to hopefully see Brad Paisley in concert. We tried to go last year, and it got rained out. It's raining right now, but the forecast is predicting it will be sunny tomorrow. Like I've said before, I try not to complain about rain in Texas during July, BUT I am making deals with the "weather gods" so the concert will go on. I've been to several Brad Paisley concerts, he usually puts on one of the best shows I've ever seen. I'm really looking forward to it! :)

Me and the BFF at Brad Paisley concert in 2010
Me and Lyn at Brad Paisley in 2011
Me with Khrystal and Laura before the rain started last year at the Brad Paisley concert
We waited two hours only to have the concert canceled. :(

Thought I would post some Brad videos for your listening enjoyment today! Happy weekend!

XOXO!!






1 comment:

  1. I have decided that I am going to go shopping for a new outfit so that Brad has to perform this year. He can't be rained out twice in July. The odds of that are just....well...the Cowboys will win the Superbowl first. :)

    ReplyDelete