Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm loving...

Day games when the Rangers are on the West Coast. This means I can only listen to the game on the radio instead of watching it on TV, BUT, this also means I don't have to stay up half the night watching the game. Seriously West Coast, would you at least consider coming over to the Central Time Zone? Games that start at 9 p.m. take a beating on me. I'm not as young as I used to be (and in 8 days I'll turn a year older).

I love these guys....this picture makes me smile!
I'm loving...

The ability to stream Netflix on my iPhone. I know I've said it before, but seriously, Netflix streaming is quite possibly one of the greatest inventions ever. I love being able to watch TV shows/movies on my iPhone while I'm at work away from home. BTW, does anyone else find a TV show on Netflix and feel the need to watch all the seasons in just a matter of weeks? I've done that with so many shows. Some of them were shows I just didn't watch when they were originally on (Friday Night LightsHarper's Island). Some were shows I kinda remember watching but didn't watch all of it (Dawson's Creek, My So-Called Life), and some were shows that are still on that I'm now hooked on (Revenge, Bones). I found a show called Murdoch Mysteries (which airs in Canada). It's currently airing season 6 on TV, but only the first three seasons are available on Netflix. I'm impatiently patiently waiting for seasons four and five to be available. Just this week I started watching Prison Break (I never watched it when it was on originally). I'm possibly almost done with season 1. :)



I'm loving...

That I came across all the letters/cards that my best friend mailed (yes, real mail) to me my freshman year of college.
I know, I'm a pack rat. But I'm so glad I kept these. :)
I'm loving...

That my sweet Twitter peeps were coming to my defense last weekend when someone told me I wasn't a good Rangers fan. All I tweeted was that I was waving a white flag because a certain pitcher was coming into the game (because he usually sucks). Long story- the person who called me a bad fan was the pitcher's wife (who I don't follow, guess she did a search of his name looking for tweets and found mine). Don't mess with me, I have awesome Twitter followers!! :) And don't you dare call me a bad fan!! :)

These are just a few of the sweet tweets sent to me Saturday.
Cutting it short today my lovelies!! Have a wonderful day!

XOXO!

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome!!! I'm sorry I missed that drama :) How'd you learn it was his wife?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I miss real mail that's not bills lol. Netflix on the phone I may have to do!

    ReplyDelete