Thursday, May 9, 2013

It's OK Thursday...

It's OK...

...that I was brought to tears with all the sweet comments, tweets, emails, and messages y'all sent after my post yesterday. If you missed it, click here to read it. Thanks again for the support, encouragement, and love. I love you all!! :)

...that I'm sad It's OK Thursdays are going away at the end of May. I may or may not still throw one out every once in a while. I'm sure Neely and Amber wouldn't mind! :)

...that I had a giddy school girl moment when actor Charlie Schlatter followed me on Twitter (yes, it's really him). I absolutely love him! He was on the TV show Diagnosis Murder (with Dick Van Dyke). I had tweeted at him that he needed to do a reunion Diagnosis Murder movie with Dick Van Dyke. I also want to tell him he needs to help get the remaining seasons on DVD. Right now only seasons 1-3 are available. I know, I know, I'm a nerd! :) I can't help it, I loved that show!


...that I took last Thursday and Friday off work and didn't really tell anyone (well, my BOSS knew I was going to take the days off, I just didn't make a big deal out of it to anyone else). I just wanted a few days to do absolutely nothing. It was great. I spent some quality time with my DVR. ;) I also went to visit a friend of mine who has in the hospital. I'm happy to report he is home now and doing better! :)

...that I spent last Saturday (which would have been Audrey Hepburn's 84th birthday) watching her movies that I own on DVD. And I possibly had a chocolate milkshake from Chick Fil-A.
I don't know if I could pick a favorite, I love all her movies. If you aren't a fan of "old" movies, at least try Wait Until Dark. It's great!!
Why yes, those are The Dick Van Dyke Show and The Waltons DVDs in the background.
...that the first thing I noticed in the Rangers souvenir yearbook was that they had Craig Gentry's birth year wrong. It should be 1983, NOT 1993. He's young, but not THAT young.

Love the yearbook this year!
...that I took a picture with one of the ushers at the Rangers game because he reminds me of Moonlight Graham from Field of Dreams
His name is Don and he is so sweet. He is the usher on weekends for my season ticket holder section. He was honored I wanted a picture with him. :)
Burt Lancaster as Moonlight Graham in Field of Dreams
...that I was excited to be at the first walk-off win of the season for the Rangers!

...that I've already been to nine Rangers games this season. They are 7-2 when I am in attendance.
Me and my baseball homie Monica!
Have a wonderful day friends!

XOXO!

1 comment: