Monday, May 13, 2013

Sweet Tea Social

I know, I already posted once today. BUT, my sweet friend Laura introduced me to this site, Texas Women Bloggers, so I had to join a new link up!!

Texas Women Bloggers


Imagine yourself on the front porch drinking sweet tea with your best friends and talking about your week. What would you share with them? Which post would you tell them about? We want you to share your favorite post from the past week by linking up. 

Grab your sweet tea, sit back, and enjoy my post....

"My Battle".

This was my best post from last week. It was my response to the comments from the CEO of Abercrombie & Fitch. I promise my blog posts are not always "this intense", although I've been known to bust out serious issues from time to time. 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!!

XOXO!

0 XOXO's:

Post a Comment