Thursday, May 30, 2013

What I'm Loving Thursday...


So I'm just gonna be honest and say I haven't felt like blogging lately. Not for any reason in particular, I just haven't felt motivated. I love my blog, I love writing, but lately it hasn't been a priority or something I've felt like keeping up with. Any time I've actually had to myself, I would rather watch TV (or play on my new laptop). I suppose it's just a funk, hopefully I'll get out of it soon. I thought I would go ahead and do my What I'm Loving Wednesday post a day late. 

I'm loving...

The wonderful birthday dinner I had with some friends last week.






I'm loving...

That my Boston trip is almost here! I fly out tomorrow evening and will be back next Wednesday!! I'm so excited about seeing...

These guys in concert....
This group of awesome guys...

...play here (I'll be able to scratch one more MLB park off my list!)

Oh, and  I'm excited about seeing my friend Jodi! We have a lot of sightseeing adventures planned out! I've never been to Boston so I'm looking forward to it. Who knows what kind of trouble we can get ourselves into. Someone have bail money ready just in case. :) I hope my attorney would fly from North Carolina, if needed. ;)

I'm loving...

That I was able to post these pictures of my grandfathers on Memorial Day, they both served in World War II. I'm so proud of them. I was fairly young when they both passed away so I didn't get a chance to know them all that well, but I hear stories all the time! My paternal grandfather (left) played professional baseball for a while. He quit to join the Coast Guard, and marry my grandmother (she always said he made the right choice). My maternal grandfather (right) was in the Army and was a professional golfer. The love of sports runs in my family. :)


I'm loving...

The Elvis at 21 exhibit some friends and I saw last weekend in Fort Worth. I loved that they had Elvis music playing throughout it. There was even an hour long video of Elvis on tour (it was older Elvis though, probably some of this last tours, judging by his weight and the amount of sequins on his clothes). I may or may not have bought a book that had all the pictures from the exhibit in it.


I'm loving...

That I got to spend last Saturday afternoon with my BFF. All we did was have lunch, go shopping, and watch a movie, but it was quality BFF time. We don't get that a lot. I somehow failed to get a picture of the two of us, but I got pictures of her dog-kids. :)

Hunter and Kali. They were so excited to see Aunt Rachel!
Some older pics of me and the BFF.
I'm loving...

That I had a lunch date with one of my favorite guys on Monday!

I love Charlie!
I'm not the kind of girl who kisses and tells, but I did get a goodbye kiss after lunch. Be jealous. ;)
Hope everyone is doing well!! Thanks for checking in on me even when I'm not posting!! Love y'all!!

XOXO!!

0 XOXO's:

Post a Comment