Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wednesday Ramblings...

I saw this video online earlier today. It's a bird...it's a plane...it's a......baseball player!? (FYI, you will not need sound, even with my speakers turned all the way up I couldn't really hear anything). Still, it's a funny video.



So, Monday night a friend and I used our free Studio Movie Grill passes and went to see How To Train Your Dragon. I guess I've been living under a rock because I had never even heard of this movie. It was a-dor-a-ble! We saw it in 3D. This was the first movie I had ever seen in 3D (not counting the 20 minute ones they show at Six Flags or at the IMAX theaters.) It was fun!

Lovin' the 3D glasses!

Moving on....So, before you ask, I can go ahead and confirm, yes, I am making voodoo dolls of the whole Rangers team. Sheesh, we have lost FIVE in a row. Who do they think they are, the ASTROS? Come on guys. Seriously. IT'S TIME!!! I'm going to the game Saturday. I might have to walk down to the dugout and have a talk with them (FYI if you hear on the news about a 31 year old female arrested for jumping into the Rangers dugout, be advised it might be a while before my blog is updated again). : ) Just kidding, I would never do that. I hear you get arrested and BANNED FOR LIFE from the Ballpark if you jump onto the field (I'm assuming the same rules would apply for the dugout). Is it sad that the arrested part doesn't bother me as much as the being banned for life from the Ballpark? I'm sure my parents will be proud of that statement! : )

Anyways, happy Wednesday! We have made it to the halfway mark of the work week. I leave you with this (yes, I LOVE Garfield!!):



1 comment:

  1. Well, it tells you how old I am that "Classic" Garfield is right about when I was in love with him. Oh to be 12 once again...

    ReplyDelete