Wednesday, September 27, 2017

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm loving...

That my friends call me out when I don't post on Wednesday. LOL!! They love me, they really love me!


I'm loving...

That my book review was posted on the A Miracle in My Living Room Facebook page. :)


I'm loving...

That I have already started on the decorations for my church's Trunk or Treat event (which is still a month away). Maybe this time I won't be finishing up at the last minute. Lol. I got this for my costume- can you guess what the theme of my Life Group's trunk will be? ;)


I'm loving...

The wonderful people at Chick Fil-A. I honestly have yet to have a bad experience at any Chick Fil-A. The one closest to my office is awesome, the owner and employees know me and my coworkers (we go there about once a week, sometimes twice a week. Don't judge). Ms. Anna is one of the sweetest people ever - she loves sports so we always talk baseball or football when I'm there. I always make sure to give her a hug before I leave.


I'm loving...

That my bestie Zach will be in town in 10 days. I haven't seen him in months! :) We have big plans the weekend he's in town, including a Cowboys game! :)

What are YOU loving today?

XOXO!

0 XOXO's:

Post a Comment