Monday, October 9, 2017

Mobile Monday

Last week I just couldn't bring myself to post anything. I have so many things I want to say about what is going on in this country and our world, but I have to formulate the words and get them down on paper (well, down on my blog). I'll post on that hopefully soon. I decided to give everyone a break from upsetting/sad posts, and give you a Mobile Monday (which is just a photo recap of what's been going on in the wonderful world of Rachel). Since I haven't posted in a few weeks, I have lots of photos to share.


Last Girls Night Out at the Ballpark for 2017



Dinner with friends



The four of us have been friends for 21 years!
Pinners Conference in Arlington (I had never heard of it either- click here for more info). We were able to meet famous scrapbooker Becky Higgins. She has her own line of scrapbooking materials. 



Trying to stay healthy in an office full of sick people


I had a great weekend with my bestie Zach. We went to the Modern Art Museum in Fort Worth on Saturday afternoon, a dinner with some friends from my church on Saturday night, and the Cowboys game on Sunday. Regardless of the outcome of the game, we always have fun going.


I wanted this book but couldn't buy it Saturday. Took a picture as a reminder to order it online at a later time. It looked interesting!
The bestie splurged and we got Club level seats. I'm officially spoiled.
Super comfortable, cushioned seats!

 Celebrating my friend Stan's birthday!



Hope everyone is doing well! Find something that makes you happy in life and focus on that!

XOXO!

0 XOXO's:

Post a Comment