Monday, September 11, 2017

Book Reviews 2017: Finding Gobi

**All reviews on Randomness With Rachel are done on a five-star rating system. The reviews are solely my opinion and no one else's. Randomness With Rachel does not receive any incentives or compensations for reviews.**

Finding Gobi by Dion Leonard


I have been following Dion and Gobi's story online since the beginning, so I knew how the story would turn out but I still felt all the emotions while reading Dion's very detailed adventures of finding Gobi, losing Gobi, then finding her again. 

I enjoyed getting to know Dion a little better. I enjoyed hearing his stories of when he was younger. He had to overcome a lot throughout his life. I also loved hearing more about his relationship with his wife. I'm glad she is willing to share Dion with another female. :) Gobi found a great family for her fur-ever home!

Even if you aren't a dog lover, I think you would appreciate this story of determination and love (from both Gobi and Dion). 

I highly recommend keeping up with Dion and Gobi- you can follow their Facebook page here

Book summary:

I finished this book on August 20, so it goes towards my 40 by 40 challenge.

XOXO!

0 XOXO's:

Post a Comment