Wednesday, September 13, 2017

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm loving...

That my friends and I can still have fun at baseball games, even when the games are horrible. I love my Rangers, I will always love my Rangers, but unfortunately we have seen more bad baseball than good baseball this year. Sigh. 








I'm loving...

Lunch with friends at Whataburger. Okay, I love having lunch with my friends ANY PLACE, but Whataburger seems to be a frequent location for us. Lol. For you non-Texans, yes, Whataburger is that important. It's truly one of the best fast food burgers out there. Don't even talk to me about In-N-Out. I've had it, I don't think it's that good. And their fries are horrible (I've tried three different locations, just to give it a shot, and I was disappointed each time). Give me Whataburger or give me death (my apologies to Patrick Henry for stealing his phrase). I refuse to even discuss the matter, we are moving on.... :)

See, happy people after having Whataburger. :)
I'm loving...

That I have read five books in the past week. I'm trying to read 46 books in 2017 (right now I'm at 23 books, so I'm about nine books behind). I'm also trying to read 40 books by my 40th birthday (May 23, 2018). I've read 11 books for that challenge (yes, I'm doing multiple reading challenges at once. Don't judge). 

It was a beautiful day on Saturday so I sat on my balcony and read for a few hours
I'm loving...

The different debates over the movie IT. I am personally not afraid of clowns, and I loved the original movie, so I was excited to see the remake. I didn't think it was THAT scary. It had some "jump" moments, but nothing to get all excited about. The acting was good (although I feel I need to warn people there is a LOT of cussing- way more than the first movie). The guy who played Pennywise did a good job, but I will always be partial to Tim Curry's Pennywise from the original. If you like scary movies- I recommend it, it is still a good movie. If you don't like clowns, you might want to avoid it. 

My sister used to dress up as a clown for birthday parties and Vacation Bible School events, so even at a young age, clowns never bothered me. I think it's because I watched her put on the makeup so I knew it was a person underneath the clown face. And yes, again, I was very blonde as a child.
My photo op with Tim Curry earlier this year
I'm loving...

That it's football season. I'm loving that the Cowboys got a win on Sunday night. And I'm definitely loving Cole Beasley's catch. OH. MY. GOODNESS. My apologies to my neighbors for screaming at the TV during the game.


I'm also loving that Scooter Magruder is back with his Cowboys videos. He's hilarious! :) My goal is to meet him one day. For the record, I pretty much act like this during Cowboys games (because Cowboys fans love to overreact). Lol. I love the quote "I wish my relationships were as stable as Dan Bailey's kicking." HAHAHAHA!!!

What are YOU loving today??

XOXO!

1 comment:

  1. You are loving some great stuff!!!! Have a great rest of the week

    ReplyDelete