Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Book Reviews 2017: Miracle in my Living Room: The Story of a Little Mann

**All reviews on Randomness With Rachel are done on a five-star rating system. The reviews are solely my opinion and no one else's. Randomness With Rachel does not receive any incentives or compensations for reviews.**

Miracle in my Living Room: The Story of a Little Mann by Evelyn Mann



This is one of those books that you don't just read, you feel it. I started following Samuel's Facebook page back in February, which is how I first discovered this book, and I'm so glad I ordered a copy. 

I love how Evelyn takes us through everything that happened from the beginning of her pregnancy with Samuel through until after he was born. You can feel the emotions through her words and I'll admit that I cried more than once- her words are that powerful.

I admire Evelyn and her husband Ralph so much for their faith and determination not to give up on their son, even though they were being told otherwise by medical professionals. Their love for each other and Samuel is so strong and you can see that while reading this book. I am so glad that they share Samuel's story with all of us.

I don't say this too often but I would put this on a "must read" list. I honestly think it would touch the heart of anyone. I also highly recommend following Samuel's Facebook page as well (click here). I have to say, Samuel has a smile that will turn any bad day around. I will be having the worst day but his smile can make that bad day go away. I always look forward to new photos and videos of the little Mann. :)

Photos property of Evelyn Mann and have been used with written permission
Book summary:


I finished this book on September 3, so it goes towards my 40 by 40 challenge.

XOXO!!

0 XOXO's:

Post a Comment